- Braun transporter 3 Conversion
- Perfect running condition with just 38600 miles.
- Prefect addition to Non-Emergency or Care Home Fleet.
- Meets or Exceeds all State and Federal Requirements.
- 10 passenger plus Driver or 4 passenger plus 2 Wheelchairs and Driver.
BRAUN TRANSPORTER 3
The ideal substitute for the more expensive mini bus. This vehicle features better fuel economy and a smaller turning radius for improved maneuverability.
- All passenger seat come standard with seat belts and conform to FMVSS 210, all seat belts have been in vehicle pull tested.
- 30” Raised transporter roof with FMVSS 220 certified roll cage
- 75” interior height head room
- One-piece composite headliner with R8 Insulation
- Composite interior package with automotive grade fit and finish
- All raised door kits and bus door steps are manufactured from stainless steel for prolonged life and durability without rust and painted with PPG paint.
- Large one piece 25” X 85” bus entry door
- Bus step entry, ground to first step 10” with 9” step risers
- Offering FMVSS 403 / 404 compliant Wheelchair lifts from Braun . All Wheelchair lifts come with a transmission park-brake interlock system and a additional wheelchair lift light in addition to the integrated wheelchair lift platform lighting offered by the lift manufacture.
- Flush mounted “L” Track with certified pull test
- Manual four point tie down system with lap and shoulder belts offered from Q’Straint and Sure-Lok
- Bulkhead Storage Compartment with Latching Door
- Ultra-premium Altro walkway vinyl floor covering for enhanced performance and durability installed over _” exterior grade plywood sub-floor. Also available standard RCA Ribbed Rubber flooring also available as standard.
- DOT safety package (5 lb fire extinguisher, reflective triangle, first aid kit)